One of the nation’s largest and most
experienced dental insurers
Over 45 years of experience
Nationwide network of 113,000 unique dentists1
Easy-to-use online tools for you and your employees
Commitment to oral wellness for better overall health
Dental is all we do
Our sole focus is on providing quality, innovative and easy-to-use dental plans.
- The right dental plan, whether you’ve got two or 200,000 employees.
- Awarded the world’s largest dental contract by the Department of Defense to administer the TRICARE Dental Program.
- Seamless integration with leading health plan carriers, including 14 Blue Plan partners.
- Founding member of the Harvard School of Dental Medicine Initiative to Integrate Oral Health and Medicine.
- Trusted by over 25,000 business and government clients.2
commercial and government members3
Dental Plan Navigator
We have thoughtfully designed plans to fit the needs of businesses, large and small. Check out our online tool designed to help you find the right one for your company.
A quality national network
With United Concordia Dental, your employees can access one of the nation’s largest dental networks with a growing roster of over 113,000 unique dentists. In fact, our network has expanded by an average of more than 5% each year since 2008.4
And most of our dentists offer discounts on non-covered services, so your employees can enjoy convenient, quality care at affordable prices.
National network of
113,000 unique dentists
Easy for you, easy for your employees
- Simple Benefits Administration: Online Account Management Portal streamlines enrollment, account management and billing.
- Member Tools: Our My Dental Benefits member portal, mobile apps and member email program help your employees understand and manage their benefits to improve their oral health.
- Award-winning customer service: We retain 95% of our members, in part because we process 92% of clean claims in two weeks and deliver 99% financial accuracy.5
Committed to Wellness
At United Concordia Dental, we believe that oral health is a vital component of whole-body health. We’re committed to helping our clients incorporate dental into their existing employee wellness programs. To back up our passion for oral health, we’ve conducted multiple research studies indicating that proper dental care can lead to improved health outcomes.
Oral Wellness and Your Overall Health
Get your complimentary copy to learn more.Download
Access to expert resources
To help your employees get more from their dental insurance, we have a team of Oral Wellness Consultants available to partner with you on your company’s wellness initiatives. Unique to United Concordia, these experts focus on educating members about the value of dental care and coverage to overall health and well-being.
Watch the video to learn more about how our Oral Wellness Consultants can help you get more from your dental insurance investment.
We bring wellness full circle
United Concordia provides dental plan options that are designed with wellness in mind. According to our 2014 study conducted with the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, getting the proper care for gum disease can lead to improved health outcomes for people with certain chronic conditions or who are pregnant.6
To put this research into practice, we designed Smile for Health – Wellness and the Pregnancy Benefit. Simple additions to any United Concordia plan, both combine improved dental benefits with targeted outreach to motivate members to get the dental care they need to stay as healthy as possible.